Phil Chapman recognises that it has a responsibility to the environment beyond legal and regulatory requirements. We are committed to reducing our environmental impact and continually improving our environmental performance as an integral part of our business strategy and operating methods. We will encourage customers, suppliers to do the same.
Phil Chapman, Managing Director, is responsible for ensuring that this environmental policy is implemented, however, all employees have a responsibility in their area that aims and objectives of this policy are met.
We endeavour to:
- Comply with all relevant regulatory requirements.
- Continually improve and monitor environmental performance.
- Continually improve and reduce environmental impacts.
- Incorporate environmental factors into business decisions.
- Increase employee awareness and training.
We will :
- Minimise the use of paper in the office.
- Reduce packaging as much as possible.
- Seek to buy recycled and recyclable paper products.
- Reuse and recycle all paper where possible.
Energy and water
We will seek to:
- Reduce the amount of energy used as much as possible.
- Switch off lights and electrical equipment when not in use.
- Take energy consumption and efficiency products into account when purchasing them.